Joe Faro’s Bolognese Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Paste
- 2 lb Ground Beef
- 2 lb Ground Pork
- 1 lb Diced Pancetta
- 3 cups San Marzano Tomato
- 1 Tsp Salt
- Heat a large sauté pan and cook pancetta until very crispy.
- Add Onion, Carrot, Celery, Tomato Paste and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add Beef and Pork cook until meat is brown.
- Add salt, then Red Wine, then San Marzano Tomato. Bring to a boil, then lower heat to a simmer.
- Cook for 2hrs stirring every 15 minutes. Consistency should be thick.
This recipe was featured on Season 30 - Episode 3001.
No comments on this recipe.