Bailey’s Irish Cream Coconut Macaroons
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 14 oz bag sweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup Bailey's Irish Cream
- 4 tbsp flour
- 2 large egg whites
- Pinch salt
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Line baking pans with parchment paper. Set aside. Combine the condensed milk, Baily's Irish Cream, coconut and flour in a bowl and mix well. Beat the egg whites in a clean bowl, add salt and cream of tartar and beat until soft peaks form.
- Fold the egg whites into the coconut mixture. Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto the baking sheets, spacing them apart. Bake for about 15-20 minutes until golden brown. They will burn easily so keep an eye on them.
- Remove from the oven; allow to rest for a few minutes then transfer them to a cooling rack.
I only wish that you would say something like, makes about 3 dozen cookies. That way I could judge the right spoon or scoop to use.
BTW you caught me on the Bailey’s. And I’m not a drinker. Need to buy some Bailey’s.
AND some vino to help me eat them.
Christmas, here I come.
Baileys Irish Cream – No apostrophe. That said, I will definitely be making these macaroons. <3