Baked Radicchio with Gorgonzola and Taleggio Cheeses
Serves 4 to 6
- 1/4 pound Gorgonzola Dolce, cut in bits
- 1/4 pound Taleggio, cut in bits
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 small heads radicchio, washed, dried and each one cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 shallot, minced
- 4 tablespoons walnuts
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Mix the cheeses together in a bowl; add the chopped parsley and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a large pan; add the shallot and cook until wilted. Add the radicchio quarter heads and sauté for 2 minutes turning them gently. Stir in the walnuts, add the wine and let evaporate over high heat. Season with salt and pepper
- Transfer the ingredients to a greased baking dish and spread the cheese mixture over the top.
- Bake for 5 to 6 minutes until the cheese is nicely melted and has a tinge of brown. Serve hot.
This recipe was featured on Season 23 - Episode 2312.
No comments on this recipe.