Bean and Egg Salad
A complete meal with just a few ingredients and a dish loaded with protein
- Serves 4
- 1 can cannellini or other bean, drained and well rinsed
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced into rounds
- Combine everything except the eggs in a serving dish; top with egg slices and serve.
- Add ons: flaked tuna, diced cooked turkey or chicken, diced ham or pepperoni
No comments on this recipe.