- 6 eggs
- One large red onion
- 4 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbs Aceto balsamico tradizionale (the syrupy, concentrated, artisanal version of balsamic vinegar)
- Add eggs to large mixing bowl and mix well
- Slice onions fine
- Add 2 tbs olive oil to non-stick fry pan and cook onions on medium heat until wilted and transparent but not burnt. Add the onions to the eggs while still hot and mix well.
- Transfer to same pan now re-heated with remaining olive oil.
- Cook on one side, when almost set, cut into quarters then turn one by one.
- Place fritatta onto serving platter. Drizzle with Aceto balsamico tradizionale.
- Serve immediately.
- Recipe featured on program 2516
This recipe was featured on Season 25 - Episode 2516.
No comments on this recipe.