Brussels Sprouts and Apple Salad
- 4 Serves1
- Pink Lady or Yellow Delicious apple, diced
- 2 ribs celery, sliced crosswise
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup walnut halves
- 2 cups shredded Brussels sprouts
- 4 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon salt ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- Combine apples, celery, cranberries, walnut halves and Brussels sprouts in a bowl.
- Separately whisk together the olive oil, honey, salt and dry mustard; pour over salad and toss well.
- Serve immediately
- Optional garnish: pink peppercorns
This recipe was featured on Season Pronto! - Brussels Sprouts Salad.
No comments on this recipe.