Bucatini Pasta the Romana Way / Buccatini alla Romana
- 1/2 pound fresh bucatini pasta
- 8 ounces fresh baby mozzarella balls
- 1 cup yellow pear tomatoes
- 1 cup red grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, cut in thin strips
- Filippo Berio extra virgin olive oil
- Cook the bucatini in boiling salted water. Drain and place cooked pasta in a serving bowl. Add mozzarella, both types of tomatoes and fresh basil to the bowl, incorporating carefully with the pasta.
- Finish by tossing the pasta mixture with olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix gently and serve immediately.
This recipe was featured on Season 15 - Episode 1523.