Burrata with Roasted and Marinated Asparagus
- 1 pound asparagus, ends trimmed
- Extra Virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/22 teaspoons salt
- 1/22 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 8-ounce ball burrata, cut into round slices
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix the marinade ingredients together in a rectangular glass dish and set aside.
- Toss the spears in olive oil and salt and arrange on a baking sheet. Roast until the stems are soft. This time will vary, since the thickness of the spears will determine how many minutes are necessary. When the spears are cooked, transfer them to the dish with the marinade and toss gently; let stand for an hour, tossing occasionally.
- When ready to serve, arrange the spears in a spoke-like fashion on a round serving dish. Place the ball of burrata slices in the center.
This recipe was featured on Season 21 - Episode 2120.
No comments on this recipe.