- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup semolina flour
- About 2 1/2 cups King Arthur™ unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- To make the dough in a food processor, put the eggs in the bowl of the processor and process until smooth.
- In a bowl, mix 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, the semolina flour, and salt. Add the flour mixture to the eggs 1 cup at a time and process just until a ball of dough starts to form. Add a little water if the dough seems dry, a little more flour if it seems wet.
- The dough should not be so sticky that it clings to your fingers. Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knead it, adding additional flour as necessary, for about 5 minutes or until smooth.
- Cover and let rest for 10 minutes before rolling out and cutting into the desired shape,
This recipe was featured on Season 29 - Episode 2907.
No comments on this recipe.