Cauliflower "Mashed Potatoes."
- 1 medium size head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 cup warm milk, cream or Half ‘n’ Half
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Salt to taste
- Grinding nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- Steam the cauliflower until tender and place it in a large bowl. Add 1/2 cup milk, cream or Half ‘n’ Half and puree with an immersion blender until smooth. Add butter and puree; add additional milk as needed to make a mashed potato consistency. Add salt to taste, a grinding of nutmeg, and parsley.
- Variation: Run under broiler before adding nutmeg for crusty top.
This recipe was featured on Season 29 - Episode 2905.
No comments on this recipe.