Chickpea Pasta with Burrata, Peas and Speck Alto Adige
Serves 4 to 6
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup diced spring onion
- 1 cup diced Speck alto Adige or Prosciutto di Parma
- 1 cup fresh peas
- 12 ounces chickpea pasta
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 ounces burrata cheese, cut into small chunks
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint
- Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan, add the onion and cook until it softens. Add the Speck or prosciutto and continue cooking until it begins to crisp. Add the peas: cover and keep warm.
- Cook the pasta until al dente; drain and add to sauté pan; reheat; stir in the salt and pepper and dollops of the cheese. Stir gently so as not to break up the cheese too much. Sprinkle with mint.
This recipe was featured on Season 28 - Episode 2825.
No comments on this recipe.