Condijun is dialect for a colorful Ligurian salad.
Serves 4 to 6
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 not too ripe salad tomatoes, cut into slices
- 2 yellow bell peppers, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives in brine, pitted and cut in half
- 2 anchovies in olive oil, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup Filippo Berio extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 4 orfresh basil leaves, torn into bits
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, cut into quarters
- In a bowl combine the garlic, tomatoes, peppers, cucumber, onion, olives and anchovies.
- Whisk the olive oil, vinegar and salt together. Pour over the salad and combine. Add the basil leaves and toss again. Top with the egg slices and serve immediately.
This recipe was featured on Season 23 - Episode 2326.
No comments on this recipe.