Cream of Broccoli and Zucchini Soup
Serves 4 to 6
- 1 head broccoli, stem cut, peeled, and cut into thin strips, and broccoli separated into 1-inch florets
- 1 medium leek, white part only, sliced crosswise into rings
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 large zucchini, ends trimmed,
- Grated Fine sea salt Freshly ground black pepper
- Place the broccoli stems, florets, and leeks in a soup pot.
- Add enough water just to cover the vegetables. Add the bouillon cube. Bring the soup to a boil, cover, and cook over medium heat until the broccoli stems are easily pierced with a knife.
- 5 Add the zucchini and continue cooking, covered, forminutes.
- Puree the soup in batches in a blender or food processor, or use an immersion blender. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot.
No comments on this recipe.