Creamy Zucchini Pasta Sauce
Use up those garden zucchini by grating them to make a creamy pasta sauce.
- 6 cups grated zucchini
- 1 onion minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 cups light cream
- 1 Grated zest and juice oflemon
- Grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- salt ,pepper
- One pound cooked ziti, rigatoni or butterfly pasta.
- Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a sauté pan and cook onions until soft, add garlic and zucchini and cook until zucchini is soft and creamy.
- Lower heat and stir in cream, cheese, lemon zest and juice, cheese and salt and pepper.
- Toss with pasta,
No comments on this recipe.