Easy Beef Stew
- 2 pounds boneless chuck shoulder cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium size yellow onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp salt or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3 tbsp minute tapioca
- 2.5 cups beer
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 5 large carrots, scraped & cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 325F
- Combine all the ingredients in a large heavy- duty casserole.
- Cover and bake for 2-3 hours or until meat is fork tender.
- Note: Other options for vegetables include broccoli, red peppers, green beans and mushrooms.
No comments on this recipe.