Easy Beef Stew
- 2 pounds boneless chuck shoulder cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium size yellow onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp salt or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3 tbsp minute tapioca
- 2.5 cups beer
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 5 large carrots, scraped & cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 325F
- Combine all the ingredients in a large heavy- duty casserole.
- Cover and bake for 2-3 hours or until meat is fork tender.
- Note: Other options for vegetables include broccoli, red peppers, green beans and mushrooms.
Love Mary Ann and her recipes.
What are the letters on the cans of San Maranzano tomatoes to prove they are genuine