- 1 medium sweet red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 cup sliced button mushrooms
- 1 cup diced fennel, plus 2 tablespoons fennel leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons thyme leaves, off the stem
- 2 tablespoons capers in salt, well rinsed and drained
- 1 cup farro, cooked
- 1 teaspoon or more fine sea salt
- Grinding black pepper
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Shavings of Pecorino Romano cheese
- Add all ingredients to a salad bowl except for the cheese shavings; toss well. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate at room temperature several hours before serving.
- Serve with the cheese shavings scattered over the top.
This recipe was featured on Season 29 - Episode 2920.
No comments on this recipe.