- Serves 4
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion cut into thin rounds
- 6 Fourounce pieces fish fillets
- 2 large beefsteak tomatoes sliced into rounds
- 2 lemons cut into thin rounds
- ½ cup pitted black olives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Brush a casserole dish with olive oil.
- Lay onions in dish.
- Lay fish over onions.
- Alternate laying tomato slices and lemon slices over top of fish.
- Sprinkle olives around dish.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and drizzle fish with olive oil.
- Bake in a preheated 400F oven for 8-10 minutes or until fish easily flakes.
This recipe was featured on Season Pronto! - Fast Fish.
No comments on this recipe.