- 6 Servesto 8
- 1 package store bought pizza dough
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons rosemary
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- Grinding black pepper
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Stretch dough to fit an oiled 12 x 17 inch rimmed baking sheet.
- Dimple the dough randomly with your fingers and shove rosemary into the hollows.
- Brush the top generously with olive oil and sprinkle the salt and pepper evenly over the top.
- Top with the cheese.
- Let rise covered for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375F Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown; cut into squares to serve and drizzle with olive oil.
This recipe was featured on Season Pronto! - Fast Focaccia.
No comments on this recipe.