Fennel and Fig Salad
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons warm honey
- 1 small fennel bulb, bulb only, thinly sliced
- 3 cups mixed salad greens (romaine, radicchio, spinach)
- 8 fresh or dried figs, each cut into quarters
- Salt to taste
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar and dry mustard until an emulsion is formed. Drizzle in the honey and whisk again. Add salt to taste.
- Combine fennel and salad greens in a bowl and toss well with the dressing.
- Add the figs and gently toss again. Add salt to taste.
This recipe was featured on Season 28 - Episode 2807.
No comments on this recipe.