Fennel, Avocado, and Orange Salad
Serves 4 to 6
- 2 oranges,peeled and cut into thin rounds; the other juicedsmall fennel bulb, washed; cut in half then into thin slices
- 1 avocado, cut in half, pit removed, skin removed and flesh cut intoinch thick slices and sprinkled with fresh lemon juice
- 1 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Filippo Berio extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- Salt to taste
- Combine the orange slices, fennel, avocado and cucumber in a salad bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together the orange juice, olive oil, honey and parsley.
- Pour over salad ingredients and combine carefully. Add salt to taste.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was featured on Season 22 - Episode 2203.