Francesca's Seafood Stew
- Olive oil
- Red pepper flakes
- White wine
- 28 oz crushed plum tomatoes
- Salt & pepper
- Large shrimp/lobster/monk fish
- Fish: cod/haddock
- Water: if needed
- Dutch oven ,heat oil, cook onion ,garlic & red pepper, stirring until onion is soft
- Add wine, simmer until wine has evaporated
- Add tomatoes and salt, cover & simmer about 10 minutes
- Add clams, cook couple minutes, until clams begin to open then add shrimp & fish
- Raise heat cook until bubbly and clams open.
- Serve with crusty garlic bread
This recipe was featured on Season 28 - Episode 2804.