Garganelli with Meatballs / Garganelli con Polpettine
A simple chicken soup made special with your special meatball recipe.
If you want a special recipe, try Iris’s Tuscan Meatballs located in our Recipe Box.
- 1 large can of chicken broth
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups uncooked Garganelli pasta
- 12 cooked small meatballs from your favorite recipe
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 4 lemon slices
- Cook pasta in chicken broth until al dente.
- Add meatballs
- Add parsley
- Add lemon slices
- Simmer 5 minutes until peas are tender
- Serve immediately
No comments on this recipe.