Grilled Chicken with Herbs
Serves 3 to 4
- For the chicken
- One 3 1/2 to 4 pound chicken
- 2 Juice oflemons
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Tuscan Herb Mixture
- In a large casserole dish combine the lemon juice and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Stir in 1/3 cup of the herb mixture.
- Dry the chicken and using a kitchen scissors cut the backbone away.
- Lay the chicken flat in the casserole dish and rub all over with the marinade. Refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to grill, remove chicken from marinade and place on preheated grill, breast side down over indirect heat. Grill until internal temperature in thickest part of breast meat reaches 165°F.
This recipe was featured on Season 27 - Episode 2714.
No comments on this recipe.