Grilled Vegetable Kabobs
Serves 6 to 8
- 2 medium size zucchini, cut into 1-inch rounds
- 2 medium eggplant, cut into 1-inch rounds
- 1 red pepper, cut intoinch long strips
- 1 yellow pepper, cut intoinch long strips
- Onion chunks
- Rosemary skewers (pre-soaked)
- Juice of several limes
- Dried oregano
- Olive oil
- Make up marinade in a large bowl; add veggies and toss to coat. Thread like veggies on rosemary soaked skewers. Place on grill and cook until slightly charred.
This recipe was featured on Season 27 - Episode 2714.
No comments on this recipe.