Guy’s Chicken with Olives and Turmeric
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 pound thinly sliced chicken cutlets (4 to 6)
- To taste Salt and pepper
- 3 cups coarsely chopped onions
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbs dried oregano
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2/3 cup (about 20) chopped green olives in brine, such as Castelvetrano
- 6 tbs olive brine
- Juice one large lemon
- Brush a 9 x 12 baking dish or casserole dish with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Set aside.
- Combine garlic, turmeric, dried oregano, salt and pepper in plastic bag and shake well.
- Dry the thinly sliced chicken cutlets with paper towels and season well with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle onions on bottom of baking dish. Layer cutlets over the onions, slightly overlapping.
- Sprinkle the cutlets generously with bagged seasonings.
- Coarsely chop olives, add lemon juice olive brine, sprinkle over cutlets.
- Bake 350F uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until internal temperature is at 165F
This recipe was featured on Season 30 - Episode 3011.
No comments on this recipe.