Guy’s Chicken with Olives and Turmeric
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 pound thinly sliced chicken cutlets (4 to 6)
- To taste Salt and pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes in olive oil chopped, plus 1 tablespoon of the oil
- 2/3 cup (about 20) chopped green olives in brine, such as Castelvetrano
- 6 tbs olive brine
- Juice one large lemon
- 1 tbs dried oregano
- Brush a 9 x 12 baking dish or casserole dish with the 2 tablespoons olive oil. Set aside.
- Dry the cutlets with paper towels and season them well with salt and pepper. Lay them flat in the casserole dish slightly overlapping.
- Sprinkle the onions and garlic evenly over the cutlets. Add the tomatoes, tomato oil and olives.
- In a small bowl combine the olive oil brine with the lemon juice and stir in the oregano. Pour over the cutlets.
- Bake 350F uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until internal temperature is at 165F
This recipe was featured on Season 30 - Episode 3011.
No comments on this recipe.