Herb Fruit Salad
- 2 cups cubed or melon-balled seedless watermelon
- 2 cups cubed or melon-balled cantaloupe
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 1/3 cup warm honey
- Grinding nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup minced mint plus whole leaves for garnish
- Combine the fruit in bowl; toss with honey and grinding of nutmeg. Toss with thyme and mint. Let marinate refrigerated for 1 hour; bring to room temperature and serve with mint leaf garnish.
- Do you like the long-handled red spoon with the smiley face used in the video clip? See https://www.zak.com/face_spoons_red_melamine_serving_spoon_0078-0516
- to purchase one for your happy meals!
This recipe was featured on Season 28 - Episode 2819.