Holiday Cranberry Sauce
Thanksgiving isn’t complete without cranberry sauce. Combining a tartness and sweetness that’s hard to find, it truly completes the meal.
- 3 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch salt
- 3 tbsp diced candied orange or lemon peel
- 1/2 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 6 tbsp honey (or more to taste)
- Place everything in a 2-quart saucepan; stir well and slowly bring to a boil.
- Cook over medium heat until the cranberries begin to pop and the mixture thickens, about 5 minutes.
- If you like it on the sweeter side, add more honey to taste.
- Cool and transfer to container. Refrigerate. Will keep for up to 3 weeks.
No comments on this recipe.