Key Lime Pie in a Glass
- Serves 4
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers (5 crackers)
- ½ cup coconut
- Zest one lime
- Four (5.6ounce) containers key lime yogurt
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Melt the butter and place in a bowl; add the crushed graham crackers.
- Cool slightly.
- Mix in the coconut.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the graham cracker mixture to each of 4 small goblets.
- Layer in 1/3 cup of the lime yogurt; continue making layers of graham cracker mix and yogurt to fill the goblets.
- Top each with whipped cream and sprinkle tops with lime zest
This recipe was featured on Season Pronto! - Key Lime Pie in a Glass.
No comments on this recipe.