Little Cheese Balls
Little plates from the word stuzzicare which means to stimulate or tantalize. They will do wonders for your appetite!
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 ounces gorgonzola dolce
- 2 ounces Parmigiano Reggiano or Grana Padano, grated
- 2 ounces Fontina or Montessio, finely diced
- 1 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- Combine all the cheeses in a bowl; cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Make small balls with your hands and roll in the nuts.
- Serve as finger food.
This recipe was featured on Season 23 - Episode 2321.
The other day was watching the end of one of your shows and you were with a young lady making something and she mentioned gluten free
do you know what episode that was or the recipe? The young lady was standing up at a table making some kind of dough ? I had company so was distracted thank you for your show cant get enough love you james
can’t find recipe for spinach and cheese turnover made w/ puff pastry
Could you please provide the recipe for Little Cheese Meatballs? I clicked on “Get Recipe” but there is no recipe. Thank you.