Mary Ann's Frittata
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound asparagus, slightly blanched.
- Fine sea salt to taste
- Grinding black pepper
- 6 eggs slightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons fresh herbs, oregano, parsley
- Sprinkle of red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- In medium high heat, non-stick skillet, add olive oil and onionskl cook until wilted.
- Beat eggs with herbs and wine, fold in asparagus, then add to skillet.
- Allow eggs to set before flipping fritatta.
- Cut into wedges and serve on fresh Italian cibatta immediately.
This recipe was featured on Season 23 - Episode 2315.
No comments on this recipe.