Oven Roasted Zucchini Wedges
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 1-1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1-1/2 tsp celery salt
- 1 cup grated Grana Padano or Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 3 medium zucchini cut in half lengthwise then in half again to form wedges
- ¾ cup fresh breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350F Brush a casserole dish with 1 tablespoon olive oil and set aside
- Place garlic powder, salt, pepper, celery salt, ½ cup of the cheese and the thyme leaves in a plastic bag and shake to combine; add the zucchini wedges and shake to coat in the mixture. Place the wedges in a single layer in the casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ½ cup of cheese and the breadcrumbs and sprinkle evenly over the wedges. Drizzle with the remaining olive oil and bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown. Serve hot
This recipe was featured on Season 30 - Episode 3011.