Pepper Wedges Baked in the Oven / Peperoni al Forno
SERVES 8 TO 10
- 4 large red, yellow, orange or combination, seeded and cut into 3-inch wedges
- 2 tablespoons Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fine sea salt to taste
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Fontina cheese
- 1/2 cup diced black oil-cured olives
- 1/2 cup minced salame
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Toss the pepper wedges in a bowl with the olive oil and salt.
- Combine the cheese, olives, and salame together in a separate bowl.
- Arrange the wedges on a baking sheet.
- Cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes.
- Uncover the wedges and top each with some of the cheese mixture and continue to bake until the cheese is melted and beginning to brown.
- Serve hot.
No comments on this recipe.