Poached Fresh Fruit Salad with Burrata
- 1 ripe purple plum, pitted and cut into quarters
- 1 ripe nectarine, pitted and cut into quarters
- 1 ripe white peach, pitted and cut into quarters
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Juice of one lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Dash salt
- Fresh mint leaves
- 4 Twoounce balls burrata cut in half
- Combine all the fruit, sugar and lemon juice in a saucepan and cook over medium heat until the juices thicken and the fruit has softened, about 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the extract and salt.
- Divide and spoon the mixture among 4 dessert bowls. Top each with a half of cheese and garnish with a mint leaf.
This recipe was featured on Season 28 - Episode 2825.
No comments on this recipe.