Puff Pastry Pinwheels
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 1/3 cup spicy grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ pound Genoa Salami, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grated Asiago or Swiss Cheese
- Roll the pastry sheet out into a 12 x 13 inch rectangle on a lightly floured surface
- Combine the mustard and olive in a small bowl.
- Brush evenly over the pastry dough.
- Overlap slices of salami over the top of the mustard, covering the surface of the dough
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the salami.
- Roll dough up from longest side nearest you into a tight roll.
- Pinch seams closed.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- Cut ½ inch thick rounds from the roll and place them on parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 375F until golden brown and puffed. Serve warm.
This recipe was featured on Season Pronto! - Puff Pastry Pinwheels.
No comments on this recipe.