Quick Skillet Mac n' Cheese
- Serves 4
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 2 cups hot chicken broth
- 12 Oneounce can evaporated milk
- 12 ounces grated cheddar or Swiss cheese
- Grinding black pepper Dash paprika
- Dump macaroni into a saute pan and add the broth; stir and bring to a boil and allow macaroni to absorb the broth.
- Stir in the milk and allow pasta to absorb most of it.
- Stir in the cheese and combine well until mixture looks creamy.
- Add black pepper.
- To serve, sprinkle with paprika. Variation: add bits of ham and some peas
This recipe was featured on Season Pronto! - Quick Skillet Mac n’ Cheese.
No comments on this recipe.