Radicchio and Shrimp Wrap / Panino di Gamberetti
- 1 cup cooked small shrimp
- 1/2 cup crabmeat
- 1/2 cup fennel
- 2 tablespoons parsley leaves
- 1 small carrot, trimmed and peeled
- 2 tablespoons Filippo Berio extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes (optional)
- Dash white or rice vinegar
- Fine sea salt to taste
- 1 large head radicchio, separated into whole leaves
- Cured black olives
- Mince the shrimp and crabmeat together and place in a small bowl. Mince the fennel, parsley and carrot together and add to the shrimp mixture or use a food processor to mince the shrimp, crabmeat, fennel, parsley and carrot together. Stir in the olive oil, pepper flakes, if using, vinegar and salt to taste.
- Divide and spread the filling among the radicchio leaves. Roll up like a wrap. Stick two olives on a toothpick and insert them into the wraps before serving.
This recipe was featured on Season 16 - Episode 1619.
No comments on this recipe.