Raspberry Mascarpone Budino Pudding
An easy dessert for a special occasion.
- 1 1/2 cups mascarpone cheese, softened
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioner’s sugar
- 8 Baci chocolates, chopped
- 2 cups raspberries
- 2 cups strawberries
- Whip the mascarpone until smooth in a large bowl.
- Separately whip the heavy cream with the sugar until stiff.
- Fold the cream into the mascarpone, then fold in the chocolate, 1 cup of the strawberries and finally 1 cup of the raspberries.
- Fill goblets and serve garnished with a skewer of raspberries and strawberries.
This recipe was featured on Season 23 - Episode 2313.
No comments on this recipe.