- Serves 4
- 1 small head radicchio, torn into small pieces
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 1 Halvedred pear, cut into thin slices
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 2 medium radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Combine all the salad ingredients in a salad bowl and toss gently; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk all the dressing ingredients together until well combined.
- Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients and toss well.
This recipe was featured on Season Pronto! - Red Salad.
No comments on this recipe.