Renee's Gravy and Meatballs
Renee calls it “gravy,” I call it “sauce.”
We both call it delicioso!
You will too.
- Olive Oil – A couple of tablespoons .
- 2 Cloves of garlic, chopped
- Big can San Marzano Tomatoes
- Salt – Tablespoon, Oregano (dry) – Couple of teaspoons, White Wine- ½ cup , Crushed Red Pepper – to taste
- Veal, Pork, Beef- a pound of each
- 6 eggs (2 eggs per pound )
- 2 Cloves of garlicFinely chopped
- Parsley – Nice handful – chopped
- Fresh Italian bread crumbs – 1 cup ++
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Immersion blender tomatoes
- Golden garlic in olive oil.
- Simmer 30 minutes
- When frying meatballs- Canola or Vegetable Oil
- Paper towels absorb the grease don’t fry all the way through.
- Let it finish in the gravy.
- Set aside.
This recipe was featured on Season 28 - Episode 2806.