Renee's Tomato Salad
In a hurry? My friend Renee Plummer simple recipe will solve your problem and wow your taste buds!
- 10-12 Fresh "Backyard Farms" Beefsteak TomatoesQuartered
- 1 Red sliced onion –large
- Oregano – A few shakes
- 1 Jalapeno or Hot Italian Pepper – chopped
- - Fresh BasilA good handful
- Coarse Salt and Olive Oil
- Set @ room temperature for and hour before serving
- (Crusty Italian bread for dipping)
- Combine ingredients.
- Let marinate an hour or so.
This recipe was featured on Season 28 - Episode 2806.