Ricotta Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Here is an easy but beautiful antipasto for a summer buffet using ricotta cheese and summer ripe cherry tomatoes.
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 to 3 tablespoons light cream or Half & Half
- 24 cherry tomatoes, washed, dried andinch cut off the top and reserved
- In a bowl combine the cheese, parsley, salt and enough of the Half & Half to make the mixture smooth and pipeable.
- Transfer to a tipless pastry bag and pipe out small amounts on top of each tomato. Cover with the reserved stem tops.
- Place on plate and serve at room temperature.
This recipe was featured on Season 23 - Episode 2305.