Ricotta Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Here is an easy but beautiful antipasto for a summer buffet using ricotta cheese and summer ripe cherry tomatoes.
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 to 3 tablespoons light cream or Half & Half
- 24 cherry tomatoes, washed, dried andinch cut off the top and reserved
- In a bowl combine the cheese, parsley, salt and enough of the Half & Half to make the mixture smooth and pipeable.
- Transfer to a tipless pastry bag and pipe out small amounts on top of each tomato. Cover with the reserved stem tops.
- Place on plate and serve at room temperature.
This recipe was featured on Season 23 - Episode 2305.
I love your show. You made Ricotta I wrote down the ingredients but I failed to get the amounts of ingredients,I looked on your website was unable to find the recipe, could you send it to me or provide info on how to get it ? Thank You. Sincerely Dwight Etter.