- 2 cups dried chickpeas, soaked in cold water overnight
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Drain off the chickpeas and place in sauce pan; cover with cold water and bring to boil; lower heat and cook until tender, about 30 minutes.
- Drain, dry and place in bowl. Drizzle in the olive oil and the salt and pepper and toss well. Place on baking sheet and roast until golden brown and crisp inside. Cool.
- A great snack.
This recipe was featured on Season 27 - Episode 2710.
No comments on this recipe.