Roasted Vegetable and Burrata Salad
- 1 large red sweet pepper, seeded and cut intostrips
- 1 medium zucchini, cut intoinch chunks
- 1 small fennel bulb, cut intoinch slices
- 1 small Japanese eggplant, cut intoinch thick round slices
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of one lemon, plus zest
- 2 tablespoons minced tarragon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 ounces burrata cheese in small bits
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place all the veggies in a bowl and toss with the olive oil.
- Spread veggies on non-stick baking sheets and roast until a knife can be easily inserted into them; do not cook until mushy. They should have a little crunch.
- Place them in a salad bowl and toss with the lemon juice, zest, tarragon and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cheese and toss gently.
This recipe was featured on Season 28 - Episode 2825.