Sesame Crusted Asparagus
- Serves 4
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- 2 ½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, washed, dried and ends trimmed
- ½ cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- Pour the olive oil onto a non-stick baking sheet and spread it out with a brush.
- Add the asparagus in a single layer and turn each one several times to coat in the oil.
- Combine the cheese, salt and sesame seeds on a platter or on a sheet of wax paper.
- Roll each asparagus spear in the mixture to evenly coat and place each one on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake until the asparagus is easily pierced with a knife at its thickest part and they have begun to brown.
- Transfer to a serving dish and serve with our without lemon wedges.
This recipe was featured on Season Pronto! - Sesame Crusted Asparagus.
No comments on this recipe.