Spicy Chicken Thighs with Mixed Herbs
Chicken thighs are tender, juicy and easy to cook; they become something special when rubbed with a mixture of fresh herbs, olive oil and grainy mustard.
- 8 boneless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced rosemary
- 2 tablespoons minced sage
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup spicy, grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Dry the chicken pieces with paper towel and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine all the remaining ingredients. Add the chicken pieces and toss them well in the mixture.
- Place the chicken in an oiled 9 X 12-inch baking dish in a single layer.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until the chicken registers 165°F on an instant-read thermometer.
This recipe was featured on Season 28 - Episode 2819.