Stuffed Avocado Boat
- 1 whole ripe avocado, cut in half and pit removed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise or plain yogurt
- 1 heaping tablespoon spicy or regular mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- With a spoon loosen the avocado away from the shell but do not remove it.
- In a bowl, mash the eggs, add the mayonnaise or yogurt, mustard, parsley, salt and pepper and blend in.
- Place each avocado half on a salad or dinner plate and divide and fill with the egg said mixture.
- Top with a little paprika .
No comments on this recipe.