Stuffed Black Celery / Sedani
Serves 12 to 16
- 4 bunches black celery (Use regular, if not available.)
- 4 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 4 ounces gorgonzola dolce
- Butter as needed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Use the inner stalks of celery and cut them into 4 inch lengths; place them in a bowl of cold water and refrigerate until time to fill.
- Mix the mascarpone and gorgonzola together in a bowl until creamy looking. Add a little butter if the mixture seems dry. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- When ready to fill, drain the celery and dry the pieces. Stuff them with a little of the cheese mixture and place on serving dish.
This recipe was featured on Season 22 - Episode 2226.
No comments on this recipe.