Stuffed Dates with Parmesan Cheese and Pecans
These are addicting and great with a chilled glass of prosecco.
- Makes 24
- 24 whole pitted dates
- 24 small chips of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese at room temperature
- 24 toasted walnut halves
- With a small knife make a slit down the center of each date.
- Stuff the cavity with a small piece of cheese and one pecan half.
- Arrange the dates on a tray and serve.
- (These are good enough to serve for dessert as well)
This recipe was featured on Season Pronto! - Stuffed Dates with Parmesan Cheese.