- 4 Serve(Makes 8)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1-1/2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 onion grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Grinding black pepper
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, cubed
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Tomato sauce
- Pour milk into a bowl and stir in the breadcrumbs; allow to sit for 5 minutes
- In a separate bowl combine all the remaining ingredients except the cheese and olive oil.
- With wet hands form eight meatballs; Poke a hole in the center of each one with your finger and tuck in two pieces of the mozzarella. Reform the balls and coat in flour; set aside.
- Heat the oil in a sauté pan and cook the meatballs turning occasionally until nicely browned
- Serve two each as a serving on a bed of hot tomato sauce.
This recipe was featured on Season Pronto! - Stuffed Meatballs.
I just watched you make meatballs with veal,pork and beef but can’t find this special recipe. Can you put in prov ide?