Summer Rice Salad / L'Insalata dell' Estate
- 3 cups torn Bibb or red leaf lettuce
- 1 cup fresh peas
- 1/2 cup diced radishes
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced Asiago cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- Juice and zest of one lemon
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- Mix the first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, juice and zest together and pour over the salad.
- Sprinkle the chopped eggs over the top.
- Note: Add a cup of cooked brown rice for a more robust luncheon entrée.
This recipe was featured on Season 29 - Episode 2923.
No comments on this recipe.